"Hexetidine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A bactericidal and fungicidal antiseptic. It is used as a 0.1% mouthwash for local infections and oral hygiene. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p797)
- Vagi Hex
- Drossapharm Brand of Hexetidine
- Steri sol
- Parke Davis Brand of Hexetidine
- Warner Wellcome Brand of Hexetidine
- Warner-Lambert Brand of Hexetidine
- Hexetidine Warner-Lambert Brand
- Warner Lambert Brand of Hexetidine
- Collu Hextril
- Warner Chilcott Brand of Hexetidine
- Rentschler Brand of Hexetidine
- Hexetidine Rentschler Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hexetidine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hexetidine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hexetidine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hexetidine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hexetidine" by people in Profiles.