Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted
"Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computer-assisted mathematical calculations of beam angles, intensities of radiation, and duration of irradiation in radiotherapy.
|Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted
- Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted
- Radiotherapy Planning, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Radiotherapy Planning
- Computer Assisted Radiotherapy Planning
- Dosimetry Calculations, Computer-Assisted
- Calculation, Computer-Assisted Dosimetry
- Calculations, Computer-Assisted Dosimetry
- Computer-Assisted Dosimetry Calculation
- Computer-Assisted Dosimetry Calculations
- Dosimetry Calculation, Computer-Assisted
- Dosimetry Calculations, Computer Assisted
- Planning, Computer-Assisted Radiotherapy
- Planning, Computer Assisted Radiotherapy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted" by people in this website by year, and whether "Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted" by people in Profiles.