3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases
"3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes that reversibly catalyze the oxidation of a 3-hydroxyacyl CoA to 3-ketoacyl CoA in the presence of NAD. They are key enzymes in the oxidation of fatty acids and in mitochondrial fatty acid synthesis. EC 184.108.40.206.
|3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases
- 3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases
- 3 Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases
- CoA Dehydrogenases, 3-Hydroxyacyl
- Dehydrogenases, 3-Hydroxyacyl CoA
- beta-Hydroxyacyl Dehydrogenases
- Dehydrogenases, beta-Hydroxyacyl
- beta Hydroxyacyl Dehydrogenases
beta-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- beta-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- CoA Dehydrogenase, beta-Hydroxyacyl
- Dehydrogenase, beta-Hydroxyacyl CoA
- beta Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases" by people in this website by year, and whether "3-Hydroxyacyl CoA Dehydrogenases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.