Ethics Committees, Research
"Ethics Committees, Research" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospital or other institutional committees established to protect the welfare of research subjects. Federal regulations (the "Common Rule" (45 CFR 46)) mandate the use of these committees to monitor federally-funded biomedical and behavioral research involving human subjects.
|Ethics Committees, Research
- Ethics Committees, Research
- Committee, Research Ethics
- Committees, Research Ethics
- Board, Institutional Review
- Boards, Institutional Review
- Institutional Review Boards
- Review Boards, Institutional
- Ethics Committee, Research
- Institutional Review Board
- Research Ethics Committees
- Research Ethics Committee
- Review Board, Institutional
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ethics Committees, Research".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ethics Committees, Research".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ethics Committees, Research" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ethics Committees, Research" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ethics Committees, Research" by people in Profiles.