"CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of proteins that were originally identified by their ability to bind the DNA sequence CCAAT. The typical CCAAT-enhancer binding protein forms dimers and consists of an activation domain, a DNA-binding basic region, and a leucine-rich dimerization domain (LEUCINE ZIPPERS). CCAAT-BINDING FACTOR is structurally distinct type of CCAAT-enhancer binding protein consisting of a trimer of three different subunits.
- CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins
- CCAAT Enhancer Binding Proteins
- CAAT-Enhancer Binding Protein
- Binding Protein, CAAT-Enhancer
- CAAT Enhancer Binding Protein
- CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Protein
- CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein
- Nuclear Protein C-EBP
- C-EBP, Nuclear Protein
- Nuclear Protein C EBP
- C-EBP Protein
- C EBP Protein
- CAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins
- CAAT Enhancer Binding Proteins
- C-EBP Proteins
- C EBP Proteins
- CCAAT Sequence-Specific DNA-Binding Proteins
- CCAAT Sequence Specific DNA Binding Proteins
- C-EBP Nuclear Protein
- C EBP Nuclear Protein
- Nuclear Protein, C-EBP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.