"Flecainide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A potent anti-arrhythmia agent, effective in a wide range of ventricular and atrial ARRHYTHMIAS and TACHYCARDIAS.
- Alphapharm Brand of Flecainide Acetate
- Merck dura Brand of Flecainide Acetate
- Flecainid Isis
- Alpharma Brand of Flecainide Acetate
- United Drug Brand of Flecainide Acetate
- Riker Brand of Flecainide Acetate
- 3M Brand of Flecainide Acetate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Flecainide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Flecainide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Flecainide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Flecainide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.