Virus Physiological Phenomena
"Virus Physiological Phenomena" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Biological properties, processes, and activities of VIRUSES.
|Virus Physiological Phenomena
- Virus Physiological Phenomena
- Phenomena, Virus Physiological
- Viral Physiological Concepts
- Concept, Viral Physiological
- Concepts, Viral Physiological
- Viral Physiological Concept
- Viral Physiological Phenomena
- Phenomena, Viral Physiological
- Virus Physiology
- Physiology, Virus
- Virus Physiological Concepts
- Concept, Virus Physiological
- Concepts, Virus Physiological
- Virus Physiological Concept
- Virus Physiological Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Virus Physiological
- Phenomenons, Virus Physiological
- Physiology, Viral
- Viral Physiology
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Virus Physiological Phenomena".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Virus Physiological Phenomena".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Virus Physiological Phenomena" by people in this website by year, and whether "Virus Physiological Phenomena" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.