"Hyperoxaluria, Primary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A genetic disorder characterized by excretion of large amounts of OXALATES in urine; NEPHROLITHIASIS; NEPHROCALCINOSIS; early onset of RENAL FAILURE; and often a generalized deposit of CALCIUM OXALATE. There are subtypes classified by the enzyme defects in glyoxylate metabolism.
- Hyperoxaluria, Primary
- Primary Hyperoxaluria
- Hyperoxalurias, Primary
- Primary Hyperoxalurias
- Primary Oxaluria
- Oxalurias, Primary
- Primary Oxalurias
- Oxaluria, Primary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hyperoxaluria, Primary".
- Diseases [C]
- Male Urogenital Diseases [C12]
- Urologic Diseases [C12.777]
- Kidney Diseases [C12.777.419]
- Hyperoxaluria [C12.777.419.313]
- Hyperoxaluria, Primary [C12.777.419.313.500]
- Female Urogenital Diseases and Pregnancy Complications [C13]
- Female Urogenital Diseases [C13.351]
- Urologic Diseases [C13.351.968]
- Kidney Diseases [C13.351.968.419]
- Hyperoxaluria [C13.351.968.419.313]
- Hyperoxaluria, Primary [C13.351.968.419.313.500]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565]
- Carbohydrate Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565.202]
- Hyperoxaluria, Primary [C16.320.565.202.460]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648]
- Carbohydrate Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648.202]
- Hyperoxaluria, Primary [C18.452.648.202.460]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hyperoxaluria, Primary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hyperoxaluria, Primary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hyperoxaluria, Primary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.