Electron Transport Complex I
"Electron Transport Complex I" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein and iron sulfur-containing oxidoreductase complex that catalyzes the conversion of UBIQUINONE to ubiquinol. In MITOCHONDRIA the complex also couples its reaction to the transport of PROTONS across the internal mitochondrial membrane. The NADH DEHYDROGENASE component of the complex can be isolated and is listed as EC 220.127.116.11.
|NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone)
- NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone)
- NADH Dehydrogenase Complex 1
- NADH Dehydrogenase I
- NADH DH I
- Ubiquinone Reductase
- NADH-Coenzyme Q Reductase
- NADH Coenzyme Q Reductase
- NADH-CoQ Reductase
- NADH CoQ Reductase
- NADH-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase
- NADH Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, NADH-Ubiquinone
- NADH-Ubiquinone Reductase
- NADH Ubiquinone Reductase
- Reductase, NADH-Ubiquinone
- Rotenone-Sensitive Mitochondrial NADH-Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase
- Rotenone Sensitive Mitochondrial NADH Ubiquinone Oxidoreductase
- Complex I Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Complex I
- NADH Q1 Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, NADH Q1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electron Transport Complex I".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electron Transport Complex I".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electron Transport Complex I" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electron Transport Complex I" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.