"Doxapram" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A central respiratory stimulant with a brief duration of action. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmocopoeia, 30th ed, p1225)
- Wyeth Brand of Doxapram Hydrochloride
- Genopharm Brand of Doxapram Hydrochloride
- Riemser Brand of Doxapram Hydrochloride
- AHP Brand of Doxapram Hydrochloride
- Antigen Brand of Doxapram Hydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Doxapram".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Doxapram".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Doxapram" by people in this website by year, and whether "Doxapram" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.