Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
"Gynecologic Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgery performed on the female genitalia.
|Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Gynecologic Surgical
- Procedures, Gynecologic Surgical
- Surgery, Gynecological
- Gynecological Surgeries
- Gynecological Surgery
- Surgeries, Gynecological
- Surgical Procedures, Gynecologic
- Gynecological Surgical Procedure
- Gynecological Surgical Procedures
- Procedure, Gynecological Surgical
- Procedures, Gynecological Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Gynecological
- Surgical Procedures, Gynecological
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Gynecologic
- Surgery, Gynecologic
- Surgical Procedure, Gynecologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gynecologic Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gynecologic Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gynecologic Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gynecologic Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Gynecologic Surgical Procedures" by people in Profiles.