Audiometry, Evoked Response
"Audiometry, Evoked Response" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of electrophysiologic audiometry in which an analog computer is included in the circuit to average out ongoing or spontaneous brain wave activity. A characteristic pattern of response to a sound stimulus may then become evident. Evoked response audiometry is known also as electric response audiometry.
|Audiometry, Evoked Response
- Audiometry, Evoked Response
- Audiometry, Electroencephalic Response
- Audiometries, Electroencephalic Response
- Electroencephalic Response Audiometries
- Electroencephalic Response Audiometry
- Response Audiometries, Electroencephalic
- Response Audiometry, Electroencephalic
- Evoked Response Audiometry
- Audiometries, Evoked Response
- Evoked Response Audiometries
- Response Audiometries, Evoked
- Response Audiometry, Evoked
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Audiometry, Evoked Response".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Audiometry, Evoked Response".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Audiometry, Evoked Response" by people in this website by year, and whether "Audiometry, Evoked Response" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.