"Thyrotrophs" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Anterior pituitary cells that produce THYROID-STIMULATING HORMONE.
- Pituitary TSH-Producing Cells
- Pituitary TSH Producing Cells
- Pituitary TSH-Producing Cell
- TSH-Producing Cell, Pituitary
- TSH-Producing Cells, Pituitary
- TSH Cells
- Cell, TSH
- TSH Cell
- Pituitary TSH-Secreting Cells
- Pituitary TSH Secreting Cells
- Pituitary TSH-Secreting Cell
- TSH-Secreting Cell, Pituitary
- TSH-Secreting Cells, Pituitary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thyrotrophs".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thyrotrophs".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thyrotrophs" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thyrotrophs" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Thyrotrophs" by people in Profiles.