Centralized Hospital Services
"Centralized Hospital Services" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The coordination of services in one area of a facility to improve efficiency.
|Centralized Hospital Services
- Centralized Hospital Services
- Hospital Services, Centralized
- Services, Centralized Hospital
- Centralized Hospital Service
- Hospital Service, Centralized
- Service, Centralized Hospital
- Centralized Services, Hospital
- Centralized Service, Hospital
- Hospital Centralized Service
- Hospital Centralized Services
- Service, Hospital Centralized
- Services, Hospital Centralized
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Centralized Hospital Services".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Centralized Hospital Services".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Centralized Hospital Services" by people in this website by year, and whether "Centralized Hospital Services" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.