"Sarcoma, Avian" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Connective tissue tumors, affecting primarily fowl, that are usually caused by avian sarcoma viruses.
- Sarcoma, Avian
- Avian Sarcoma
- Avian Sarcomas
- Sarcomas, Avian
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sarcoma, Avian".
- Diseases [C]
- Virus Diseases [C02]
- RNA Virus Infections [C02.782]
- Retroviridae Infections [C02.782.815]
- Sarcoma, Avian [C02.782.815.800]
- Tumor Virus Infections [C02.928]
- Sarcoma, Avian [C02.928.800]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Neoplasms, Connective and Soft Tissue [C04.557.450]
- Sarcoma [C04.557.450.795]
- Sarcoma, Experimental [C04.557.450.795.830]
- Sarcoma, Avian [C04.557.450.795.830.800]
- Neoplasms, Experimental [C04.619]
- Sarcoma, Experimental [C04.619.857]
- Sarcoma, Avian [C04.619.857.800]
- Tumor Virus Infections [C04.619.935]
- Sarcoma, Avian [C04.619.935.800]
- Tumor Virus Infections [C04.925]
- Sarcoma, Avian [C04.925.700]
- Animal Diseases [C22]
- Bird Diseases [C22.131]
- Sarcoma, Avian [C22.131.800]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sarcoma, Avian".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sarcoma, Avian" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sarcoma, Avian" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.