Arsenite Transporting ATPases
"Arsenite Transporting ATPases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Efflux pumps that use the energy of ATP hydrolysis to pump arsenite across a membrane. They are primarily found in prokaryotic organisms, where they play a role in protection against excess intracellular levels of arsenite ions.
|Arsenite Transporting ATPases
- Arsenite Transporting ATPases
- ATPases, Arsenite Transporting
- Transporting ATPases, Arsenite
- Arsenite-Transporting ATPase
- ATPase, Arsenite-Transporting
- Arsenite Transporting ATPase
- Arsenite-Translocating ATPase
- ATPase, Arsenite-Translocating
- Arsenite Translocating ATPase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arsenite Transporting ATPases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arsenite Transporting ATPases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arsenite Transporting ATPases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Arsenite Transporting ATPases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.