Long-Term Synaptic Depression
"Long-Term Synaptic Depression" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A persistent activity-dependent decrease in synaptic efficacy between NEURONS. It typically occurs following repeated low-frequency afferent stimulation, but it can be induced by other methods. Long-term depression appears to play a role in MEMORY.
|Long-Term Synaptic Depression
- Long-Term Synaptic Depression
- Long Term Synaptic Depression
- Synaptic Depression, Long-Term
- Long-Term Depression, Physiological
- Depression, Physiological Long-Term
- Depressions, Physiological Long-Term
- Long Term Depression, Physiological
- Long-Term Depressions, Physiological
- Physiological Long-Term Depression
- Physiological Long-Term Depressions
- Long-Term Depression, Neurophysiological
- Depression, Neurophysiological Long-Term
- Depressions, Neurophysiological Long-Term
- Long Term Depression, Neurophysiological
- Long-Term Depressions, Neurophysiological
- Neurophysiological Long-Term Depression
- Neurophysiological Long-Term Depressions
- Long-Term Depression, Physiologic
- Long Term Depression, Physiologic
- Physiologic Long-Term Depression
- Long-Term Depression, Neurophysiologic
- Long Term Depression, Neurophysiologic
- Neurophysiologic Long-Term Depression
- Homosynaptic Depression
- Depression, Homosynaptic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Long-Term Synaptic Depression".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Long-Term Synaptic Depression".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Long-Term Synaptic Depression" by people in this website by year, and whether "Long-Term Synaptic Depression" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.