"Flurbiprofen" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-inflammatory analgesic and antipyretic of the phenylalkynoic acid series. It has been shown to reduce bone resorption in periodontal disease by inhibiting CARBONIC ANHYDRASE.
- 2-Fluoro-alpha-methyl-(1,1'-biphenyl)-4-acetic Acid
- Shire Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Klosterfrau Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Knoll Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Froben SR
- Abbott Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Cantabria Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Neo Artrol
- Recordati Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Novo Flurprofen
- Novopharm Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Nu Flurbiprofen
- Nu-Pharm Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Nu Pharm Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Pharm-Allergan Brand of Flurbiprofen Sodium
- Pharm Allergan Brand of Flurbiprofen Sodium
- Allergan Brand of Flurbiprofen Sodium
- Crookes Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Pfizer Brand of Flurbiprofen
- Flurbiprofen Pfizer Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Flurbiprofen".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Flurbiprofen".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Flurbiprofen" by people in this website by year, and whether "Flurbiprofen" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.