Antisocial Personality Disorder
"Antisocial Personality Disorder" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A personality disorder whose essential feature is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood. The individual must be at least age 18 and must have a history of some symptoms of CONDUCT DISORDER before age 15. (From DSM-IV, 1994)
|Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Personality Disorder, Antisocial
- Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Disorder, Antisocial Personality
- Disorders, Antisocial Personality
- Personality Disorders, Antisocial
- Sociopathic Personality
- Personalities, Sociopathic
- Personality, Sociopathic
- Sociopathic Personalities
- Psychopathic Personality
- Personalities, Psychopathic
- Personality, Psychopathic
- Psychopathic Personalities
- Antisocial Personality
- Antisocial Personalities
- Personalities, Antisocial
- Personality, Antisocial
- Dyssocial Behavior
- Behavior, Dyssocial
- Behaviors, Dyssocial
- Dyssocial Behaviors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antisocial Personality Disorder".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antisocial Personality Disorder".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antisocial Personality Disorder" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antisocial Personality Disorder" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.