Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1
"Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A member of the c-ets family of transcription factors that is preferentially expressed in cells of hematopoietic lineages and vascular endothelial cells. It was originally identified as a protein that provides a retroviral integration site for integration of FRIEND MURINE LEUKEMIA VIRUS.
|Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1
- Proto Oncogene Protein c fli 1
- c-fli-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Friend Leukemia Integration 1 Transcription Factor
- Retroviral Integration Site Protein Fli-1
- Retroviral Integration Site Protein Fli 1
- fli-1 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, fli-1
- fli 1 Transcription Factor
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fli-1
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c fli 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fli-1" by people in Profiles.