Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials
"Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Depolarization of membrane potentials at the SYNAPTIC MEMBRANES of target neurons during neurotransmission. Excitatory postsynaptic potentials can singly or in summation reach the trigger threshold for ACTION POTENTIALS.
|Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials
- Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials
- Excitatory Postsynaptic Potential
- Postsynaptic Potential, Excitatory
- Postsynaptic Potentials, Excitatory
- Potential, Excitatory Postsynaptic
- Potentials, Excitatory Postsynaptic
Excitatory Postsynaptic Currents
- Excitatory Postsynaptic Currents
- Current, Excitatory Postsynaptic
- Currents, Excitatory Postsynaptic
- Excitatory Postsynaptic Current
- Postsynaptic Current, Excitatory
- Postsynaptic Currents, Excitatory
End Plate Potentials
- End Plate Potentials
- End Plate Potential
- Plate Potential, End
- Plate Potentials, End
- Potential, End Plate
- Potentials, End Plate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials" by people in this website by year, and whether "Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.