Neoplasms by Histologic Type
"Neoplasms by Histologic Type" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A collective term for the various histological types of NEOPLASMS. It is more likely to be used by searchers than by indexers and catalogers.
|Neoplasms by Histologic Type
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type
- Neoplasms by Histological Type
- Histological Types of Neoplasms
- Neoplasms Histological Type
- Neoplasms Histological Types
- Histological Type of Neoplasm
- Neoplasm Histological Type
- Neoplasm Histological Types
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neoplasms by Histologic Type".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neoplasms by Histologic Type".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neoplasms by Histologic Type" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neoplasms by Histologic Type" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.