"Food Service, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospital department that manages and supervises the dietary program in accordance with the patients' requirements.
|Food Service, Hospital
- Food Service, Hospital
- Service, Hospital Food
- Food Services, Hospital
- Hospital Food Services
- Services, Hospital Food
- Hospital Food Service
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Food Service, Hospital".
- Technology, Industry, Agriculture [J]
- Technology, Industry, and Agriculture [J01]
- Industry [J01.576]
- Food Industry [J01.576.423]
- Food Services [J01.576.423.500]
- Food Service, Hospital [J01.576.423.500.300]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Facilities, Manpower, and Services [N02]
- Health Facilities [N02.278]
- Hospital Administration [N02.278.354]
- Hospital Departments [N02.278.354.422]
- Food Service, Hospital [N02.278.354.422.374]
- Health Services [N02.421]
- Dietary Services [N02.421.242]
- Food Service, Hospital [N02.421.242.472]
- Health Services Administration [N04]
- Organization and Administration [N04.452]
- Hospital Administration [N04.452.442]
- Hospital Departments [N04.452.442.422]
- Food Service, Hospital [N04.452.442.422.374]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Food Service, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Food Service, Hospital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Food Service, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.