Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cells
"Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The parent cells that give rise to cells in the MEGAKARYOCYTE lineage, and ultimately BLOOD PLATELETS.
|Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cells
- Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Megakaryocyte Progenitor
- Cells, Megakaryocyte Progenitor
- Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Megakaryocyte
- Progenitor Cells, Megakaryocyte
- Megakaryocyte Progenitor
- Megakaryocyte Progenitors
- Progenitor, Megakaryocyte
- Progenitors, Megakaryocyte
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Megakaryocyte Progenitor Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.