"Heart Block" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Impaired conduction of cardiac impulse that can occur anywhere along the conduction pathway, such as between the SINOATRIAL NODE and the right atrium (SA block) or between atria and ventricles (AV block). Heart blocks can be classified by the duration, frequency, or completeness of conduction block. Reversibility depends on the degree of structural or functional defects.
- Heart Block
- Block, Heart
- Blocks, Heart
- Heart Blocks
- Auriculo-Ventricular Dissociation
- Auriculo Ventricular Dissociation
- Auriculo-Ventricular Dissociations
- Dissociation, Auriculo-Ventricular
- Dissociations, Auriculo-Ventricular
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Dissociations
- Dissociation, Atrioventricular
- Dissociations, Atrioventricular
- A-V Dissociation
- A V Dissociation
- A-V Dissociations
- Dissociation, A-V
- Dissociations, A-V
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Heart Block".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Heart Block".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Heart Block" by people in this website by year, and whether "Heart Block" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.