"Technology, Medical" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The specialty related to the performance of techniques in clinical pathology such as those in hematology, microbiology, and other general clinical laboratory applications.
|Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Laboratory Science, Medical
- Laboratory Sciences, Medical
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Science, Medical Laboratory
- Sciences, Medical Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Technology, Medical Laboratory
- Laboratory Technologies, Medical
- Laboratory Technology, Medical
- Medical Laboratory Technologies
- Technologies, Medical Laboratory
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Laboratory Science, Clinical
- Laboratory Sciences, Clinical
- Science, Clinical Laboratory
- Sciences, Clinical Laboratory
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Technology, Medical".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Technology, Medical".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Technology, Medical" by people in this website by year, and whether "Technology, Medical" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.