"Trimeprazine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phenothiazine derivative that is used as an antipruritic.
- Italfarmaco Brand of Alimemazine
- Alimemazine Italfarmaco Brand
- Allergan Brand of Alimemazine Tartrate
- Evans Brand of Alimemazine Tartrate
- Pierre Fabre Brand of Alimemazine
- Rhône-Poulenc Rorer Brand of Alimemazine Tartrate
- Rhône Poulenc Rorer Brand of Alimemazine Tartrate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Trimeprazine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Trimeprazine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Trimeprazine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Trimeprazine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Trimeprazine" by people in Profiles.