Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
"Outcome Assessment (Health Care)" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Research aimed at assessing the quality and effectiveness of health care as measured by the attainment of a specified end result or outcome. Measures include parameters such as improved health, lowered morbidity or mortality, and improvement of abnormal states (such as elevated blood pressure).
|Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
- Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
- Assessment, Outcome (Health Care)
- Assessments, Outcome (Health Care)
- Outcome Assessments (Health Care)
- Outcomes Assessment
- Assessment, Outcomes
- Assessments, Outcomes
- Outcomes Assessments
Patient Outcome Assessment
- Patient Outcome Assessment
- Assessments, Patient Outcome
- Outcome Assessments, Patient
- Patient Outcome Assessments
- Outcomes Assessments, Patient
- Outcome Assessment, Patient
- Assessment, Patient Outcome
- Assessment, Patient Outcomes
- Assessments, Patient Outcomes
- Outcomes Assessment, Patient
- Patient Outcomes Assessment
- Patient Outcomes Assessments
- Outcome Measures
- Measure, Outcome
- Measures, Outcome
- Outcome Measure
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Outcome Assessment (Health Care)".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Outcome Assessment (Health Care)".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Outcome Assessment (Health Care)" by people in this website by year, and whether "Outcome Assessment (Health Care)" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.