"Betahistine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A histamine analog and H1 receptor agonist that serves as a vasodilator. It is used in MENIERE DISEASE and in vascular headaches but may exacerbate bronchial asthma and peptic ulcers.
- Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Hydrochloride, Betahistine
- Betahistine Dihydrochloride
- Dihydrochloride, Betahistine
- Betahistine Mesylate
- Mesylate, Betahistine
- Betahistine Methanesulphonate
- Methanesulphonate, Betahistine
- Betahistine Methanesulfonate
- Methanesulfonate, Betahistine
- By Vertin
- Ergha Brand of Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Fides Ecopharma Brand of Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Bouchara Brand of Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Solvay Brand of Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Unimed Brand of Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Eurim Brand of Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Byk Gulden Brand of Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Betahistine Biphar
- Gerard Brand of Betahistine Hydrochloride
- Hennig Brand of Betahistine Mesylate
- Dexo Brand of Betahistine Mesylate
- Medopharm Brand of Betahistine Mesylate
- Altana Pharma Brand of Betahistine Mesylate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Betahistine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Betahistine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Betahistine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Betahistine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.