"Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of (R)-2,3-dihydroxy-3-methylbutanoate to (S)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-3-oxobutanoate in the presence of NADP. It is involved in the biosynthesis of VALINE; LEUCINE; ISOLEUCINE; pentothenate and COENZYME A. This enzyme was formerly classified as EC 126.96.36.199.
- Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase
- Ketol Acid Reductoisomerase
- Reductoisomerase, Ketol-Acid
- Alpha-Acetohydroxyacid Isomeroreductase
- Alpha Acetohydroxyacid Isomeroreductase
- Isomeroreductase, Alpha-Acetohydroxyacid
- Hydroxyacid Reductoisomerase
- Reductoisomerase, Hydroxyacid
- Acetohydroxy Acid Isomeroreductase
- Acid Isomeroreductase, Acetohydroxy
- Isomeroreductase, Acetohydroxy Acid
- Dihydroxyisovalerate Dehydrogenase (Isomerizing)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.