Task Performance and Analysis
"Task Performance and Analysis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The detailed examination of observable activity or behavior associated with the execution or completion of a required function or unit of work.
|Task Performance and Analysis
- Task Performance and Analysis
- Task Performance, Analysis
- Performance, Analysis Task
- Performances, Analysis Task
- Task Performances, Analysis
- Task Performance
- Performance, Task
- Performances, Task
- Task Performances
Critical Incident Technique
- Critical Incident Technique
- Critical Incident Techniques
- Incident Technique, Critical
- Incident Techniques, Critical
- Technique, Critical Incident
- Techniques, Critical Incident
- Critical Incident Technic
- Critical Incident Technics
- Incident Technic, Critical
- Incident Technics, Critical
- Technic, Critical Incident
- Technics, Critical Incident
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Task Performance and Analysis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Task Performance and Analysis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Task Performance and Analysis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Task Performance and Analysis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.