Chloroplast Proton-Translocating ATPases
"Chloroplast Proton-Translocating ATPases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proton-translocating ATPases which produce ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE in plants. They derive energy from light-driven reactions that develop high concentrations of protons within the membranous cisternae (THYLAKOIDS) of the CHLOROPLASTS.
|Chloroplast Proton-Translocating ATPases
- Chloroplast Proton-Translocating ATPases
- ATPases, Chloroplast Proton-Translocating
- Chloroplast Proton Translocating ATPases
- Chloroplast ATP Synthases
- ATP Synthases, Chloroplast
- Synthases, Chloroplast ATP
- Chloroplast ATPase
- ATPase, Chloroplast
- Chloroplast F(1)F(0) ATPase
- Chloroplast ATPases
- ATPases, Chloroplast
- Chloroplast Coupling Factor
- Chloroplast Coupling Factors
- Chloroplast ATP Synthase
- ATP Synthase, Chloroplast
- Synthase, Chloroplast ATP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chloroplast Proton-Translocating ATPases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chloroplast Proton-Translocating ATPases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chloroplast Proton-Translocating ATPases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chloroplast Proton-Translocating ATPases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.