"Paramyxoviridae Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infections with viruses of the family PARAMYXOVIRIDAE. This includes MORBILLIVIRUS INFECTIONS; RESPIROVIRUS INFECTIONS; PNEUMOVIRUS INFECTIONS; HENIPAVIRUS INFECTIONS; AVULAVIRUS INFECTIONS; and RUBULAVIRUS INFECTIONS.
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Infections, Paramyxoviridae
- Infection, Paramyxoviridae
- Paramyxoviridae Infection
Parainfluenza Virus Infections
- Parainfluenza Virus Infections
- Infection, Parainfluenza Virus
- Infections, Parainfluenza Virus
- Parainfluenza Virus Infection
- Virus Infection, Parainfluenza
- Virus Infections, Parainfluenza
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Paramyxoviridae Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Paramyxoviridae Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Paramyxoviridae Infections" by people in this website by year, and whether "Paramyxoviridae Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.