"Caspase 1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A long pro-domain caspase that has specificity for the precursor form of INTERLEUKIN-1BETA. It plays a role in INFLAMMATION by catalytically converting the inactive forms of CYTOKINES such as interleukin-1beta to their active, secreted form. Caspase 1 is referred as interleukin-1beta converting enzyme and is frequently abbreviated ICE.
- Caspase 1
- ICE Protease
- Interleukin-1beta Converting Enzyme
- Converting Enzyme, Interleukin-1beta
- Interleukin 1beta Converting Enzyme
- IL-1 beta-Converting Enzyme
- IL 1 beta Converting Enzyme
- beta-Converting Enzyme, IL-1
- IL1BC Enzyme
- Interleukin-1 Converting Enzyme
- Converting Enzyme, Interleukin-1
- Interleukin 1 Converting Enzyme
- CASP1 Caspase
- Caspase, CASP1
- IL-1 beta Convertase
- Convertase, IL-1 beta
- IL 1 beta Convertase
- beta Convertase, IL-1
- Procaspase 1
- Pro Caspase 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Caspase 1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Caspase 1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Caspase 1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Caspase 1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.