"Chloride-Bicarbonate Antiporters" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Membrane proteins that allow the exchange of chloride ions for bicarbonate ions across the cellular membrane. The action of specific antiporters in this class serve important functions such as allowing the efficient exchange of bicarbonate across red blood cell membranes as they passage through capillaries and the reabsorption of bicarbonate ions by the kidney.
- Chloride-Bicarbonate Antiporters
- Antiporters, Chloride-Bicarbonate
- Chloride Bicarbonate Antiporters
- Cl- HCO3- Exchanger
- Chloride-Bicarbonate Exchangers
- Chloride Bicarbonate Exchangers
- Exchangers, Chloride-Bicarbonate
- Chloride-Bicarbonate Exchanger
- Chloride Bicarbonate Exchanger
- Exchanger, Chloride-Bicarbonate
- Bicarbonate-Chloride Antiport
- Antiport, Bicarbonate-Chloride
- Bicarbonate Chloride Antiport
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chloride-Bicarbonate Antiporters".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chloride-Bicarbonate Antiporters".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chloride-Bicarbonate Antiporters" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chloride-Bicarbonate Antiporters" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.