"Nutrition Assessment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Evaluation and measurement of nutritional variables in order to assess the level of nutrition or the NUTRITIONAL STATUS of the individual. NUTRITION SURVEYS may be used in making the assessment.
- Nutrition Assessment
- Assessments, Nutrition
- Nutrition Assessments
- Nutritional Assessment
- Assessment, Nutritional
- Assessments, Nutritional
- Nutritional Assessments
- Assessment, Nutrition
Prognostic Nutritional Index (PNI)
- Prognostic Nutritional Index (PNI)
- Index, Prognostic Nutritional (PNI)
- Indices, Prognostic Nutritional (PNI)
- Nutritional Index, Prognostic (PNI)
- Nutritional Indices, Prognostic (PNI)
- Prognostic Nutritional Indices (PNI)
- Prognostic Nutritional Index
- Index, Prognostic Nutritional
- Indices, Prognostic Nutritional
- Nutritional Index, Prognostic
- Nutritional Indices, Prognostic
- Prognostic Nutritional Indices
- Nutrition Indexes
- Indexes, Nutrition
- Nutritional Index
- Index, Nutritional
- Indices, Nutritional
- Nutritional Indices
- Nutrition Indices
- Nutrition Index
- Index, Nutrition
- Indices, Nutrition
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nutrition Assessment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nutrition Assessment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nutrition Assessment" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nutrition Assessment" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.