Employee Performance Appraisal
"Employee Performance Appraisal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The assessment of the functioning of an employee in relation to work.
|Employee Performance Appraisal
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal, Employee
- Appraisal, Employee Performance
- Appraisals, Employee Performance
- Employee Performance Appraisals
- Performance Appraisals, Employee
Nurses Performance Evaluation
- Nurses Performance Evaluation
- Evaluation, Nurses Performance
- Evaluations, Nurses Performance
- Nurses Performance Evaluations
- Performance Evaluation, Nurses
- Performance Evaluations, Nurses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Employee Performance Appraisal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Employee Performance Appraisal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Employee Performance Appraisal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Employee Performance Appraisal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.