"Methylmalonyl-CoA Decarboxylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A carboxy-lyase that catalyzes the decarboxylation of (S)-2-Methyl-3-oxopropanoyl-CoA to propanoyl-CoA. In microorganisms the reaction can be coupled to the vectorial transport of SODIUM ions across the cytoplasmic membrane.
- Methylmalonyl-CoA Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, Methylmalonyl-CoA
- Methylmalonyl CoA Decarboxylase
- Propionyl-Coenzyme A Carboxylase
- Carboxylase, Propionyl-Coenzyme A
- Propionyl Coenzyme A Carboxylase
- Propionyl-CoA Carboxylase
- Propionyl CoA Carboxylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methylmalonyl-CoA Decarboxylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methylmalonyl-CoA Decarboxylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methylmalonyl-CoA Decarboxylase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Methylmalonyl-CoA Decarboxylase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.