Proline-Directed Protein Kinases
"Proline-Directed Protein Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of protein serine-threonine kinases that phosphorylate proteins on a SERINE or THREONINE residue that is immediately preceding a PROLINE residue.
|Proline-Directed Protein Kinases
- Proline-Directed Protein Kinases
- Kinases, Proline-Directed Protein
- Proline Directed Protein Kinases
- Protein Kinases, Proline-Directed
- Protein-Proline Kinase
- Kinase, Protein-Proline
- Protein Proline Kinase
- PDPK Enzymes
- Proline-Directed Protein Kinase
- Kinase, Proline-Directed Protein
- Proline Directed Protein Kinase
- Protein Kinase, Proline-Directed
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proline-Directed Protein Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proline-Directed Protein Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proline-Directed Protein Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proline-Directed Protein Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.