"Pseudohypoparathyroidism" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A hereditary syndrome clinically similar to HYPOPARATHYROIDISM. It is characterized by HYPOCALCEMIA; HYPERPHOSPHATEMIA; and associated skeletal development impairment and caused by failure of response to PARATHYROID HORMONE rather than deficiencies. A severe form with resistance to multiple hormones is referred to as Type 1a and is associated with maternal mutant allele of the ALPHA CHAIN OF STIMULATORY G PROTEIN.
|Pseudohypoparathyroidism, Type Ib
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism, Type Ib
- Pseudohypoparathyroidisms, Type Ib
- Type Ib Pseudohypoparathyroidism
- Type Ib Pseudohypoparathyroidisms
- PHD Ib
- PHD Ibs
Pseudohypoparathyroidism, Type Ia
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism, Type Ia
- Pseudohypoparathyroidisms, Type Ia
- Type Ia Pseudohypoparathyroidism
- Type Ia Pseudohypoparathyroidisms
- PHP Ia
- Albright Hereditary Osteodystrophy with Multiple Hormone Resistance
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pseudohypoparathyroidism".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pseudohypoparathyroidism".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pseudohypoparathyroidism" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pseudohypoparathyroidism" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.