"Psychotherapeutic Processes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Experiential, attitudinal, emotional, or behavioral phenomena occurring during the course of treatment. They apply to the patient or therapist (i.e., nurse, doctor, etc.) individually or to their interaction. (American Psychological Association: Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 1994)
- Psychotherapeutic Processes
- Process, Psychotherapeutic
- Psychotherapeutic Process
- Processes, Psychiatric Therapeutic
- Therapeutic Processes, Psychiatric
- Psychiatric Therapeutic Process
- Psychiatric Therapeutic Processes
- Therapeutic Process, Psychiatric
- Process, Psychiatric Therapeutic
- Processes, Psychotherapeutic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Psychotherapeutic Processes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Psychotherapeutic Processes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Psychotherapeutic Processes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Psychotherapeutic Processes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Psychotherapeutic Processes" by people in Profiles.