"Tuberculosis, Lymph Node" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infection of the lymph nodes by tuberculosis. Tuberculous infection of the cervical lymph nodes is scrofula.
|Tuberculosis, Lymph Node
- Tuberculosis, Lymph Node
- Lymph Node Tuberculoses
- Lymph Node Tuberculosis
- Tuberculoses, Lymph Node
- Lymphadenitis, Tuberculous
- Tuberculous Lymphadenitis
- Mycobacterial Cervical Lymphadenitis
- Cervical Lymphadenitis, Mycobacterial
- Lymphadenitis, Mycobacterial Cervical
- Cervical Tuberculous Lymphadenitis
- Lymphadenitis, Cervical Tuberculous
- Tuberculous Lymphadenitis, Cervical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tuberculosis, Lymph Node".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tuberculosis, Lymph Node".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tuberculosis, Lymph Node" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tuberculosis, Lymph Node" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Tuberculosis, Lymph Node" by people in Profiles.