Disease Transmission, Infectious
"Disease Transmission, Infectious" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The transmission of infectious disease or pathogens. When transmission is within the same species, the mode can be horizontal or vertical (INFECTIOUS DISEASE TRANSMISSION, VERTICAL).
|Disease Transmission, Infectious
- Disease Transmission, Infectious
- Infection Transmission
- Transmission, Infection
- Transmission, Infectious Disease
- Pathogen Transmission
- Transmission, Pathogen
- Transmission of Infectious Disease
- Communicable Disease Transmission
- Disease Transmission, Communicable
- Transmission, Communicable Disease
- Infectious Disease Transmission
Infectious Disease Transmission, Horizontal
- Infectious Disease Transmission, Horizontal
- Pathogen Transmission, Horizontal
- Horizontal Transmission of Infectious Disease
- Horizontal Transmission of Infection
- Infection Horizontal Transmission
- Infection Transmission, Horizontal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Disease Transmission, Infectious".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Disease Transmission, Infectious".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Disease Transmission, Infectious" by people in this website by year, and whether "Disease Transmission, Infectious" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Disease Transmission, Infectious" by people in Profiles.