"Hypopituitarism" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Diminution or cessation of secretion of one or more hormones from the anterior pituitary gland (including LH; FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE; SOMATOTROPIN; and CORTICOTROPIN). This may result from surgical or radiation ablation, non-secretory PITUITARY NEOPLASMS, metastatic tumors, infarction, PITUITARY APOPLEXY, infiltrative or granulomatous processes, and other conditions.
- Pituitary Insufficiency
- Insufficiency, Pituitary
- Hyposecretion Syndrome, Anterior Pituitary
- Hyposecretion, Adenohypophyseal
- Adenohypophyseal Hyposecretion
- Anterior Pituitary Hyposecretion Syndrome
- Postpartum Hypopituitarism
- Hypopituitarism, Postpartum
- Simmonds' Disease
- Simmond's Disease
- Sheehan Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sheehan
- Postpartum Panhypopituitarism
- Panhypopituitarism, Postpartum
- Postpartum Pituitary Insufficiency
- Pituitary Insufficiency, Postpartum
- Sheehan's Syndrome
- Sheehans Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sheehan's
- Simmonds Disease
- Disease, Simmonds
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hypopituitarism".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hypopituitarism".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hypopituitarism" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hypopituitarism" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.