"Procarbazine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An antineoplastic agent used primarily in combination with mechlorethamine, vincristine, and prednisone (the MOPP protocol) in the treatment of Hodgkin's disease.
- Procarbazine Hydrochloride
- Hydrochloride, Procarbazine
- Procarbazine Monohydrochloride
- Monohydrochloride, Procarbazine
- Cambridge Laboratories Brand of Procarbazine Hydrochloride
- Sigma-Tau Brand of Procarbazine
- Sigma-Tau Brand of Procarbazine Hydrochloride
- Sigma Tau Brand of Procarbazine Hydrochloride
- Roche Brand of Procarbazine Hydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Procarbazine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Procarbazine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Procarbazine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Procarbazine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.