Matrix Metalloproteinase 14
"Matrix Metalloproteinase 14" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A transmembrane domain-containing matrix metalloproteinase. It is synthesized as an inactive zymogen that is activated by the action of PROPROTEIN CONVERTASES such as FURIN. Matrix metalloproteinase 14 plays a direct role in the cleavage of proteins in the pericellular environment. In addition, it can function indirectly by enzymatically activating the proprotein form of MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE 15.
|Matrix Metalloproteinase 14
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 14
- Metalloproteinase 14, Matrix
- Membrane-Type Matrix Metalloproteinase 1
- Membrane Type Matrix Metalloproteinase 1
- MMP-14 Metalloproteinase
- MMP 14 Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MMP-14
- MMP14 Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MMP14
- MT1-Matrix Metalloproteinase
- MT1 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MT1-Matrix
- Membrane-Type 1 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- Membrane Type 1 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- MMP-X1 Protein
- MMP X1 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Matrix Metalloproteinase 14".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Matrix Metalloproteinase 14".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Matrix Metalloproteinase 14" by people in this website by year, and whether "Matrix Metalloproteinase 14" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.