"Thyroiditis, Subacute" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Spontaneously remitting inflammatory condition of the THYROID GLAND, characterized by FEVER; MUSCLE WEAKNESS; SORE THROAT; severe thyroid PAIN; and an enlarged damaged gland containing GIANT CELLS. The disease frequently follows a viral infection.
- Thyroiditis, Subacute
- Subacute Thyroiditides
- Subacute Thyroiditis
- Thyroiditides, Subacute
- Subacute Painful Thyroiditis
- Painful Thyroiditides, Subacute
- Painful Thyroiditis, Subacute
- Subacute Painful Thyroiditides
- Thyroiditides, Subacute Painful
- Thyroiditis, Subacute Painful
- Granulomatous Thyroiditis
- Granulomatous Thyroiditides
- Thyroiditides, Granulomatous
- Thyroiditis, Granulomatous
- Subacute Nonsuppurative Thyroiditis
- Nonsuppurative Thyroiditides, Subacute
- Nonsuppurative Thyroiditis, Subacute
- Subacute Nonsuppurative Thyroiditides
- Thyroiditides, Subacute Nonsuppurative
- Thyroiditis, Subacute Nonsuppurative
- De Quervain Thyroiditis
- Thyroiditis, De Quervain
- Giant Cell Thyroiditis
- Cell Thyroiditides, Giant
- Cell Thyroiditis, Giant
- Giant Cell Thyroiditides
- Thyroiditides, Giant Cell
- Thyroiditis, Giant Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thyroiditis, Subacute".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thyroiditis, Subacute".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thyroiditis, Subacute" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thyroiditis, Subacute" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.