Plant Physiological Phenomena
"Plant Physiological Phenomena" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The physiological processes, properties, and states characteristic of plants.
|Plant Physiological Phenomena
- Plant Physiological Phenomena
- Phenomena, Plant Physiological
- Physiological Phenomena, Plant
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Physiologic Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Plant Physiologic
- Physiologic Phenomenon, Plant
- Plant Physiological Phenomenon
- Physiology, Plant
- Plant Physiologic Phenomena
- Phenomena, Plant Physiologic
- Physiologic Phenomena, Plant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Plant Physiological Phenomena".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Plant Physiological Phenomena".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Plant Physiological Phenomena" by people in this website by year, and whether "Plant Physiological Phenomena" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Plant Physiological Phenomena" by people in Profiles.