"Bisacodyl" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A diphenylmethane stimulant laxative used for the treatment of constipation and for bowel evacuation. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p871)
- Lünopharm Brand of Bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Lünopharm Brand
- Merckle Brand of Bisacodyl
- Ulmer Brand of Bisacodyl
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Brand of Bisacodyl
- Wallace Brand of Bisacodyl
- Bisac Evac
- G & W Brand of Bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Uniserts
- Uniserts, Bisacodyl
- Upsher-Smith Brand of Bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Upsher-Smith Brand
- Aventis Brand of Bisacodyl
- Bisco Lax
- Schein Brand of Bisacodyl
- Bisco Zitron
- Biscova Brand of Bisacodyl
- Dulco Lax
- Novartis Brand of Bisacodyl
- Florisan N
- Boehringer Ingelheim Brand of Bisacodyl
- Dulco-lax perles
- Dulco lax perles
- Dulcolax perles
- ct-Arzneimittel Brand of Bisacodyl
- Richardson-Vicks Brand of Bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Richardson-Vicks Brand
- Schwarzhaupt Brand of Bisacodyl
- Laxans ratiopharm
- Ratiopharm Brand of Bisacodyl
- ratio Bisacodyl
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bisacodyl".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bisacodyl".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bisacodyl" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bisacodyl" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.