"Mebendazole" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A benzimidazole that acts by interfering with CARBOHYDRATE METABOLISM and inhibiting polymerization of MICROTUBULES.
- Healthypharm Brand of Mebendazole
- Abello Farmacia Brand of Mebendazole
- Pfizer Brand of Mebendazole
- Esteve Brand of Mebendazole
- Taxandria Brand of Mebendazole
- Tedec Meiji Brand of Mebendazole
- Norgine Brand of Mebendazole
- Elfar Brand of Mebendazole
- Ardeypharm Brand of Mebendazole
- Degort's Brand of Mebendazole
- Diba Brand of Mebendazole
- Streger Brand of Mebendazole
- Janssen Brand of Mebendazole
- Anti Worm
- Leidapharm Brand of Mebendazole
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mebendazole".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mebendazole".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mebendazole" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mebendazole" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.